top of page

Get an Extension

We can help you file the IRS Form 4868 or state extension forms. Please note that getting an extension doesn't give you more time to pay your taxes.


The fee for this service is $50, which includes the federal form and one state. To get started, please fill out the form or contact us.

Request Extension
Select an option


Forms for Self-Service 

If you're looking to file for a tax extension by mail, you may need to complete Form 4868 for federal taxes and your state's equivalent form for state taxes. We highly recommend electronically filing extensions when possible for a faster and more efficient process.

File for individual


File for business

tax returns.

File for a

SC extension. 

File for a

NC extension. 

bottom of page